As a fully certified skilled nursing facility we can meet each residents individual health needs. Whether it is long term intermediate care, rehabilitative care or skilled nursing care, the staff at Sherwood Park is trained to meet them all.
Specific services include the following:
Skilled Therapy Services including:
- 24 hour Skilled Nursing Services
Additional services include:
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- IV Therapy
- Wound Care Management
- Dementia Care
- Hospice Care
- Medication administration
- Meals tailored to meet individual needs and preferences and reviewed by a registered dietitian.
- Activities administered by a qualified professional.
- Beautician services, including haircuts, shampoo, sets and perms.
- Full housekeeping and laundry services.
- Free Cable TV.
Sherwood Park is a Medicare/Medicaid Certified facility. In addition Sherwood Park is a preferred provider for Regence Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Oregon, Providence Health Plans, Kaiser Permanente, Moda Health and Atrio. Our staff is trained to work with most insurance companies to ensure authorization and timely delivery of services.